Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My YouTube Obsession!

So, school started yesterday! After two full weeks of back to back shifts at work, I get to jump right in to a project intensive school year! Don't get me wrong, I love Uni and I adore my classes this semester, but I just happened to take all the classes that require a portfolio of work at the as a final (Costuming, Production Management, and Creative Writing.) I stocked up on lots of binders for this very reason! Now I just need to balance work and the time I need to spend at the theatre for my other credits~

***
Anywhosiwhatsits, I really wanted to talk about a little thing Miss Allegra showed me on YouTube over the weekend. 

This is make-up guru KlairedelysArt. I first watched the "Sloth" installation of her Seven Deadly Sins series and I fell in love. In my opinion she is the best on YouTube, mostly because of her professional and unique filming style (particularly with how she shows the products,) as well as her amazing attention to detail. This is also coming from a theatre student, so I have an affinity for gurus that do more theatrical tutorials versus someone who does a "Girls Night Out" look video. 

In any event, she has some crazy videos, ranging from full out looks that capture characters, to special effects tutorials ("I STAPLED MY NAIL!" is bonkers,) to body painting. Plus she does some everyday, civilian looks. 

She is also super lovely to listen to and her recent charitable acts are super heart warming. Please give her a watch, even if it's not your cup of tea, you have to see the talent this girl has! 

***

Outfit from today! My cutesy sweater (Target), jean shorts (Torrid), tights (Target), crochet side booties (Target), and my flower crown (Forever XXI). You can tell I work at Target. 

My plan is to do a Rock Your Body! review next, although the promotion as passed (again.) I can't get on the ball can I?

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment