Friday, February 14, 2014

Reformatting and a Return to the Blogosphere!

Oh, hello! I don't think we've talked in a while!

Where have you been? 


Classes have been rough and I took on double production assignments this semester. I assistant staged managed our production of Doubt and I am assistant costume designing The Mystery of Edwin Drood.


Couldn't you have updated on vacation or weekends?


Well, I'm a bit lazy! I didn't have much to say (I could have thought of something, but I was far too lazy.) What matters is that I am back, right?


Reformatting? Why and what did you change? 

I got the idea from Allegra, who recently made her blog super fab and I kinda wanted to fall in suit. I missed blogging and I felt that I really did have things to say (I do have a handful of reviews I could do from my dealings around Christmastime.) So, I took out the Italian titles (because I felt they got in the way) and tried to make things more uniform. I will most likely stop doing OOTD, because I feel a lot of pressure around getting them done and when I don't, I hide under a rock and don't post for four or five months (whoops!) Here's to hoping for a cleaner and more understandable blog!

So, what are you going to post now? 

Hopefully, more reviews, perhaps some personal goal stuff (I've begun a long weightloss journey, so that might pique some interest,) and maybe some findings I stumble on while window shopping.



What's next for you [in the real world?]


I've been really focused on costuming, but I have some fun things popping up soon! I do have the Lolita meet up every so often, as well as my first independent costuming gig (Godspell,) as well as the previously mentioned Drood, a masquerade, looking for a summer job, and tons more. If I can get solid posts about some of this cool stuff, I will most likely write one.

I really am sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth. I hope we can start again and that you'll enjoy what I have coming up!

Look for a post relatively soon on a gift I got for Miss Allegra for Christmas!

Best Wishes,

~B



No comments:

Post a Comment