Monday, February 17, 2014

Review: Rites of Spring Headdress by Sweet Mildred

I have always wanted to order items from Sweet Mildred ever since I joined the Maine Lolita comm last June. A lot of the ladies in the comm have ordered from her before and I always admired the pieces she creates. So, while pondering through what to give for Christmas gifts, I stumbled upon her Rites of Spring Deet Antler headdress and knew I had to get it for Miss Allegra.

Product: Rites of Spring Deer Antler Headdress
Price: $40.00 + S&H (NOTE: The version I purchased is no longer sold; the only difference is a change in the type of resin antlers.)

Stock photo from Sweet Mildred.

Overall, Millie was an excellent seller. I placed my order December 17th and it arrived sometime around January 10th. While that seems like a long time, it was in the thick of the Holiday season and I was in no rush for it to arrive. I messaged Millie about the shipping and she responded quickly with a sweet, through response. She even included a little gift because it came later than expected. 

Product photo.

Flower detail.

Headband detail.

Worn photo (it's me! don't tell!)

The item itself is absolutely gorgeous. It's a little different from the stock photo, but that's just fine; it makes it unique! The resin antlers are beautifully realistic. I personally love all the details that Millie puts in to her products, the sheer quality and care she has for her art. I would most certainly purchase from her again, not only as gifts, but for myself. 

Here's the extra gift; it just happened to be a perfect match for Allegra.

I had promised a gift to make Allegra "shit bricks." While she didn't do that, she was left breathless, which was good enough for me!

Millie has lots of beautiful pieces in stock. She is worth checking out!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment