Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mini Haul + Find Me!

Best news about today? Here in Southern Maine we hit 49 degrees! 

We might get more snow, but nothing can put a damper on my mood today. While out bumbling around the mall I noticed that my local Forever 21 now carries plus sizes! I took the opportunity to try on some cuties, but I did actually end up walking away with some stuff (which was a great surprise!) I've been trying to hold back on purchases lately and today was the first time in months I bought myself some items. So, yay for seemingly breaking a spell! 

Isn't it just so adorbs!
 I actually got the dress in normal sizing, but the jacket came from the plus line. They looked so cute together, I couldn't pass it up. I actually really want to wear this combo for the spring auditions at school, since it has the fun color (so they'll remember me) and the professional quality to it.
Kind of what it looks like on. Oh the dressing room selfies.

During our trip we also popped into Bath and Body Works. Though I can't burn candles at home, I fell in love with their new bakery collection (the Raspberry Peach Macroon is to die for!) I did give in and get one of the wall flowers so that I can keep my room smelling like summer. 

This was my second favourite scent from the bakery collection.

Overall, today was a great success!

***
I also wanted to put in a bit of [shameless] self promotion. 

I can now be found on Bloglovin, Lovocracy, and Instagram

If you like what I do and want to see more of my life and/or what I like, feel free to browse around my other accounts! 

thank you and see you soon!

~B

1 comment: